Saturday, October 16, 2010

Life altering experience

Lyme's has been life altering for me.
Let me count the ways.
I woke up and realized I need to go to town and get a job so Howard can quit working and we have a steadier income from me and I have some better medical insurance benefits. So as soon as I am well enough that is on the list.
God gave me an attitude adjustment. I realized I do not pray enough. As much as I covet other's prayer, I do not pray enough for others when they have a need. Here I sit begging for healing as many others and fear the worst that I will not be healed. I do know that God is merciful and has delivered me in the past. Why do I have this fear?
I have days that are good and days like today that there is pain and distraction that makes it dificult to work. I have decided to take less work for a time. I have asked for help with the gardening for the garden club.
I am willing to make changes and see errors in my ways. Whatever you want, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment