Friday, October 8, 2010

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I have been dealing with Lyme Disease for more than two months, possibly three months. I did not recognize the symptoms, the bite and rash were on my scalp, under my hair.
The depression has been horrid, doom and gloom, worry, clouds of fear for the future. Feelings I have never had to deal with before even though I have lived with depression, on and off all my life. I can deal with the pain easier than the mood the descends into my mind.
Two weeks ago I started doxicycline and started feeling better day 6 of treatement, felt better three days then relapsed and was sick as ever with exhaustion, vomiting, nausia and pain. Three days ago I started a stronger antibiotic and had a better day yesterday. Praying, praying I will feel better soon. Concerned that I am taking the right treatment.
Howard went to the doctor yesterday, now being treated for Lyme, on an antibiotic.
Please God, heal me.

1 comment:

  1. Aline, I'm praying for you and have been for a while. Your symptoms sound like you may be dealing with something else. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete