Wednesday, August 4, 2010

sAMe and more neurontin

Depression hovered like a cloud over my head all last week. I recognized it right away even though I had very little of it over the past 16 years. The Effexor has been out of my system for four months and I have been feeling as well as before I went off the drug. The odd thing was I would wake up fine and the depression would begine to slide in around 10 to 11 am. I got to thinking that maybe the neurontin that I was taking at night may be helping and was wearing off in the morning so I began taking it in the morning also. There was quite a bit of relief but not enough so I added sAMe also and am feeling much bette but not totally the same.
I don't know what moods are normal for people. I can expect a down day but don't want it. I do a lot of self talk to banish the negative thoughts that want to run with my brain. So I am also taking some B complex and multi oil (fish, borage, flaxseed, etc.). This week is going better. I find myself praying more. I have lost some of the confidence that all will be well in the world. I am also getting rid of some of the stuff that is stressing me. (All the male ducks and the ducklings). I am making an effort to get my exercise a few thimes a week.
What's next? I am hanging in there!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! Sounds like your trying to keep on top of it without resorting to meds. which is probably a good choice for the rest of your body! Take care. <3

    ReplyDelete