Thursday, August 5, 2010

Transfering audio books to iPOD at two in the morning

Why am I awake? Did I drink too much coffee this morning? Are there too many cats on the bed? Possibly.
I love listening to audio books and if I turn the iPod on when I go to bed I don't want to quit listening. so I just finished up a neat adult fairy tale and wanted to add the latest two books I downloaded to my iPod. Now that that is done. I should go to sleep but the cats (three) are still on the bed so I shall sleep on the couch.
The last time I slept on the couch one of the cats brought a frog in the house and dropped it on my face which woke me immediately. I have had the opportunity to hold several of God's creatures lately because of the cats, the frog being one of them. Today it was a very new baby bunny. I did not think I was going to be able to get it from the cat, Patches but by the third try I was holding that precious thing. I held it till it came to it's sences and I released it in the woods. The other day it was a young bird that Cookie had caught that she allowed me to take from her. Again I held it till it became aware and let it fly away.
I am still feeling better and the dark cloud I was dealing with last week seems to be in the past. The terror that comes with those dark moods will be with me for a while. I needed to be reminded of that horrible place so when I have an opportunity to talk with anyone about their depression I will have that place fresh in my mind.
God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment