Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been a while since I posted anything. I didn't expect for there to be changes in the way my brain works off the medication I was on for 15 years.
So I find myself dealing with automatic negative thoughts that I didn't have before, difficulty finding words and moments of feeling sorry for myself. How long will this last? Will I level out at "normal".
Work is going ok except for a few times of stress. So I am trying to walk more and do what is good for my brain.
The fibro pain is not better and may be worse.
I don't know if I like the limbo that I am in but I know that I can wait it out for a while.

Meanwhile the prom dresses are still poring in and I have a couple wedding dresses to finish up. Paul is leaving Texas for North, USA, Saturday and he will keep things hopping here while he is up.

Wish I had more time.

1 comment:

  1. It's probably a good thing that you're so busy right now. And spending time in your garden, working in the sun will be relaxing. Keeping you in my prayers. <3

    ReplyDelete